The Midlothian Athletic Club is a Donald DeMars designed sports, fitness and wellness center. MAC offers over 70,000 square feet of space featuring: outdoor water park with slides and other features, indoor and outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, racquetball courts, college-dimension basketball court, locker rooms, Kids’ Club, locker service, over 80 group exercise classes per week, cardio and strength equipment, café and snack bar and personal training. For those looking for a health and fitness club, you can take advantage of all of these amenities when you become a member at MAC.
Our tennis program includes:
Gold level members enjoy free, year-round access to tennis. MAC offers six indoor, hard courts, and five outdoor courts. Five of these outdoor courts are clay.
- USTA Leagues—men’s, women’s, mixed, combo level and combo mixed
- Intra-club round robins
- Tennis lessons and clinics
- Junior lessons, clinics and camps
- Junior Bantam and Intermediate leagues
- Women’s Suburban League
- Richmond Racquet League
- Intra-club women’s winter league
- Member and member/guest tournaments
- Tennis courts are reserved two days in advance through Tennis Bookings
MAC has one college-dimension indoor basketball court. We offer pick-up games and open court hours.
Local members of the RVA racquetball community know MAC is the place to play racquetball.
MAC racquetball offers:
- Three courts
- Closed courts with glass fronts
- Suspended maple flooring
- In-house stringing services
- Free equipment rental at the front desk
The MAC outdoor Water Park includes:
- 2 slides
- Multiple water features and sprinklers
- Baby pool
- Beach front entry
- Shade structures
- Lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Lap pool
- Snack bar (seasonal)
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Water volleyball
- Water basketball
MAC offers a full range of strength and cardio equipment.
- Full, functional training room with TRX
- Six station power lifting area with bumper plates
- Single and dual functional trainers
- Kettlebells and medicine balls
- Integrated circiuit training line on our upper level and free weights and strength equipment in our weight room on the lower level
- Free Motion Elite machines include: brand new Life Fitness and Cybex machines, chest machine, row machine, fly/rear delt, lat/high row, shoulder press, bicep curl, tricep, back extension, rotary torso, seated abdominal, standing abdominal, squat machine, leg press, prone leg curl, leg extension, hip adduction and abduction
- All brand new Hammer Strength free weight equipment for free weight area
- Over 60 pieces of cardiovascular equipment including Life Fitness treadmills and ellipticals, Precors, Stairmasters and rowing machines
- 100% of our cardio machines have cable television
Work your body, then feed it, too!
Monday- Friday: 12-3:00pm and 4:00-8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12-6:00pm
Everything in our cafe is made to order just like you want it! Our new MAC menu includes salads, wraps, deli sandwiches, healthy shakes and a variety of specials.
Enjoy lunch and dinner in our 40 seat lounge area overlooking our indoor futsal stadium.
The MAC indoor pool includes:
- 6 25-yard lap lanes
- Handicap accessible
- Hot tub, for members ages 16 and up
- Kickboards and other equipment
- Lifeguards during peak hours
In order to offer the best customer service, MAC also provides:
- Weekly newsletter
- Social events and athletic tournaments
- Access to Huguenot Park
- Central location in North Chesterfield County, Virginia
- Holiday parties for kids
- Complimentary beginners’ group exercise classes, like BodyPump™ and Spinning®
- Outdoor snack bar in the summer
- Kids’ Club free with family membership; otherwise, fees apply
- Men’s locker room with steam room and sauna
- Women’s locker room with steam room
- Free Wi-Fi
Information about the MAC
Members have access to our private club with over 70,000 square feet of facilities and equipment. In addition to our physical property, members also have access to Huguenot Park, part of the Chesterfield County Parks and Recreation Department. Our goal is to provide our members with the finest facility possibility and the best customer service.